Wedding Items For Sale  

I got married in 2010 and I have been holding all of the following in my garage....it's time to get it out!  Please email me if interested, I'm located in Spring, TX email is lifeinprint@yahoo.com.

Here is what I got (scroll down for pictures):

136 Mini Bird Nests (used as a favor on each place setting
15 Various 4x6 Frames, I sanded and painted red, very easy to repaint
5 Tall Centerpiece Vases
6 Hanging Candeliers (used as isle decor)
4 Birdcage Card Holders (used as centerpieces)
9 Candleabras (used for centerpieces)  SOLD
9 Pkgs (6 in a pkg) Hard plastic wine glasses

Here are the pictures and prices....

136 Mini Bird Nests $ 90.00 
The cheapest I found them were if you ordered 6 or more sets of 12 then you could get each set for $8.80, there are 11 sets of 12 plus an additional 4.





15 Various  Frames w/wood #s (#1-#15) $60.00
When I bought them the frames were black and the numbers were lime green, so they are easy to repaint. 



5 Tall Glass Vases $100.00
One vase has a small chip in the inside of the lip but it is not noticble from the side or when flowers in it.



Sorry for the bad picture but this is how I used them...



6 Hanging Candleliers  $75

Here is the way I used them...



4 Birdcages - used for centerpieces $20.00


Here is how they looked on the tables...





54 Plastic Wine Glasses (9pks 6 in ea pk)  $30.00





What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Wedding Items For Sale