Ceremony Ideas...  

So I'm going to put a few of my ideas down here in writing, maybe it will help me to get more productive. I want to do alot but I guess I look at the tasks at hand and get a little scared as to where to start.

So one idea I have for the ceremony is I want to decorate every other aisle with feather pomanders. A fellow knottie named Jo did it for her wedding and I love them, their different than the flower pomanders you see.

They look great and Jo said they were simple and easy to make, she was kind enough to share her instructions with me and this is a taks I know I can handle.

I need to think of what I can do for the alter decoration, I like the tall branches but I'm not sure, I also like the arbors with hanging flowers or draping. I need to ponder more on this...off to google images.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Ceremony Ideas...