Dress Shopping.......  

I had a wonderful day Sunday...I went shopping with my mom, my sister-in-law/matron of honor and one of my bridesmaids. It was great, they gave great suggestions and I really valued their opinions. Tiffany even brought in some champagne, yum!


I went in with no real budget in mind, I said to myself I would get the dress that I loved but at the same time I am an el'cheapo and I didn't want to spend over a g. I tried on several and then the one that I loved ended up being the least expensive so it was wonderful. I had a $50.00 coupon from the bridal extravaganza plus they were having a sale so I got another $50.00 of so after it was all said and done I walked out paying.............wait for it...............you ready????

$280.00....yep, that's it. I was happy with the way it looked and the price, it was a win win situation.

I cannot post the picture of the dress that I bought because I have a nosey fiance. He was already saying he was going to look through my camera and I just don't trust him. He's seen this blog and I wouldn't put it past him to sneak a peek. So here are some dresses that didn't make the cut.

I wasn't crying here...lol...I know it looks like that but my daughter likes to just take pictures at the wrong times.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Dress Shopping.......