Bouquet - Mock Up #1  

I have thought long and hard about what I wanted for my flowers and I know I want all roses but I wanted to add some feathers and even some glass beads to it. I know I want to diy them however I don't want to deal with real flowers a few days before my wedding. I bought some fake roses, they were not that cheap but I got them at Hobby Lobby's half price sale and the are very nice in my opionion. So I got two different feather inserts and I made my own bouquet bead stems. I do plan to add a more feathers at the base of the flowers and then I plan to cover the stems up with pool color ribbon. The bridesmaids will most likely not have any feathers or beads, just simple roses and then I'll probably add a bouquet initial charm for them on the stems.


Here is a picture of my inspirations bouquet, this is the one that I saw and knew it was the closest thing I could find to match the vision I had in my head.
And here is what I came up with, I need to shape it a little better but I am very pleased with the ways it turned out so far.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories