Step in the right direction....  

We picked colors! Justin had one request and it was that we some how have the color blue, since it is his absolute favorite color. Me not so much, but it is a color I can work with.

I was thinking about using a blue and a green (hence the sides of my blog I designed). Although I love the colors and thought they were fun and bright it just didn't scream "YOUR WEDDING COLORS" so I continued on in a search for what looks good with blue.

Well I've gone through tons of bios, I mean tons. I created a whole spreadsheet of Knotties using their bio url and a brief description of what I like about their plannig. I wanted something to refer back to inorder to give credit when I set up my planning bio.

I came accross a few that used some sort of blue (an aqua or a pool) with red accents. I loved they way this looked.

It took a little sweet talking to get him off of the plain ol' blue. But I won!

So here are the colors, I got these images from flicker using the Multi Color Search Lab, you can find it here http://labs.ideeinc.com/multicolr


I'm going with Pool Blue (see the swimmer in the pic)

A Deep Red - like roses (it fits since they symbol love)

So I plan to do more blue and then accent with red....I love it.

I think the combo looks really good with the white as well.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories