Where are we going to get married at?  

So we've looked at three places so far. Spring Chateau, Lazy Acres & The Gallery. All very different but they had something we liked about them. Spring Chateau, is owned by one of Fiance's friends and we could get a discount. (save $$) Lazy Acres is also very reasonable but my Fiance does not want it all outdoors, he says he wants something more classy. So The Gallery is really nice, we both like it alot but I just didn't want to spend $5,000.00 on a venue but for what we get it just might be worth it.

What place is in the lead so far.....The Gallery.

I have a few more places on my mind that I want to check out but I know we are getting close.

So the search continues......

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories