Moving on (well moving around)  

Since we have not decided on a venue yet I figured I could post some of the ideas I'm working on. We (or shall I say I) decided on a theme and Justin is fine with it. I wanted something that could represent us, be a little whimsical but yet have a meaning and I found that with.......

Love Birds

I had seen a real wedding on the knot that had similiar birds and since I couldn't get those a very kind graphic designer created them for me. I love them.

Here is a sneak peak of them, you actually have already seen them, you just don't realize it. {points up to blog header & giggles} I created a little label that I may or may not use but I do think it turned out cute.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories