New Planning Bio  

So now I have a new Planning Bio, this is where the quick info regarding the planning of my wedding will be put. All the details and ideas I am coming up with will be posted there, so it's a work in progress, you'll have to check it often.

So I'm sure you are asking, why have this blog in addition to a planning bio? Well, I really don't want to put each and every detail on the planning bio, I just want to show examples and ideas and then here on the blog is where I will go into details about where I found ideas or how I did this or that, the blog will have way more detail then the Planning Bio.

Then after the wedding I really would like to print the blog and planning bio into a keepsake for myself.

So you can either visit the link above that says Planning Bio or you can click here to go straight to it.

I'll be updating this blog much more in the days to come, I'm gathering plenty of ideas and really want to stary showcasing them here. I've just been so hesitant because we haven't booked the venue yet and I feel like I'm putting the cart before the horse. However I think I would rather find a venue that fits well with my theme versus a theme that fits well with my venue, so I got the theme now I just need the venue.

More on the theme to come soon!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ New Planning Bio