Weekend Plans or shall I say Planning  

This is our weekend without the kids so what are we going to do? All things wedding related....

Yes I know it's V-day but I highly doubt we will be doing to much but dinner and a movie so that leaves plenty of time for planning.

Tonight he might be working a little late and then needs to go get haircut, so after the kids leave it will be me and me only. I've got some more ideas to jot down, a few things to research and some sites I've got book marked to look through.

Saturday we have two more venues to look at. Hopefully soon we can nail this venue part down and move on. I am so ready to begin the process since there is so much I want to make but I feel wierd starting early.

Oh an it's a 3 day weekend for me!! Plus my best friend is moving back to Houston this Sunday...this weekend will be great!

No worries though I am a super being that can handle the tasks at hand, well in this case a super squirrel.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories