Invitations....Opinions & Suggestions welcome  

Since I design items for clients, I figured it would be good to use my creative side and my lab services to creat my invitations. I know it's early for this part of the planning but this is the most important part I think, this is the first impression a guest will see for your wedding. I wanted to stay away from the pocketfolds. I'm going with an accordian style invitation. The first panel will be the most important aspect and then the 2nd panel will have a picture from our up and coming engagement shoot later this month. The 3rd panel is the one I am not sure of yet, I need to put the Gallery's address but then I also want to mention our wedding website. The 4th panel will be the detachable RSVP postcard. I want the guests to fill it in and then just detach it and mail it back. The back side of the invite will be simple across the first three panels wil be another picture of Justin and me and the 4th panel on the back will be the address part of the RSVP post card.

Here is my digital mock up, please give me CC, I'm open for it. I do need help deciding on what to put on the information page......any suggestion or wording help?

Once the accordian is printed up it will be folded and place in an slot envelope and then I plan to decorate that with a feather, the white part of the digital mockup will most likely be a lace ribbon to give that vintage vibe and then I'll top it all off with a monogram design. This it will be place in nice pool colored envelope with a wrap around label, at least that is what I am leaning for right now.

Who knows this may all change later on but I am really in love with them and I am pretty sure this is what I want to go with.

The full layout of the front:


A close up of the front panel:


A close up of the RSVP card:

Full layout of the back panels:


A close up of the back of the RSVP card:



And then theh digital mock up of what I want the finished product of the envelope to look like:


What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories