Bridal Party Dress Shopping  

The whole purpose of the Bridal Brunch, posted previously was to look at dresses...and here is what I came up with.

This is from David Bridal's website, it really give the whole vision I am looking for. I don't want matchy matchy but I want some flow to it. These dresses I think really fit the bill. The two little girls on the end are my two daughters, they'll be Jr Bridesmaids, they're a bit older (12 & 14). So if my colors are Pool Blue and accents of Red, what do you think of the Jr. Bridesmaids being red, I like the bit of color it adds. I am planning to have a flower girl too and she'll be in the Pool Blue so that will sort of break it up a little bit more.

These are the girls with their dresses on but just not in MY colors.

These are the girls and then adding in my two daughters. As you can see the dress for my youngest (green) didn't really fit but you get an idea.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Bridal Party Dress Shopping