Bridal Brunch  

I know my wedding is not until May 2010 but I felt the need to get the girls together for a little meet and greet and then do a little dress shopping. I want them all comfortable but at the same time I want a vision to come through. I think I got it down. I think as a bridesmaid, having plenty of time to buy the dress is a big help, doing it this early helped me get my vision down and then it will also help them to budget for their dress.


Here is the invitation I designed and gave them for the bridal brunch.
I did very minimal decorations for the brunch I wanted a very casual feel to it but I did get all the stuff from goodwill and other resale shops. The champange glasses cost me about 79 cents each...the tray for the muffins was only $2.99...and the vintage lace table cloth was $3.99. I mades some very yummy food.

Here is what was on the menu:

Blueberry and Chocolate Chip Muffins
Pancakes rolled and filled with a fruit filling
Mini Pie Shells filled with scrambled eggs and cheese
Pigs in a blanket
Mini Eclairs
Fresh fruit: Strawberries, Grapes, Watermelon, Honey Dew Melon, Cantelope
and to wash it all down...Mimosa

Here's a picture of the table with all the goodies:
This is my maid of honor, Cynthia:
This is my sister in law Tiffany, she's my brothers wife.

My friend Lani...

My friend Jennifer (back) and Justin's sister Nicole...

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Bridal Brunch