Vintage Toasting Flutes  

I am an avid resale and garage sale shopper....What got me started was when I would be ona search for unique props or chairs for photo shoots, the uglier chair the better. But since I'm planing my wedding I always look for things that serve a purpose and could be used some how.


I'm planning a bridal brunch for my girls and I'm doing an eclectic shabby chic kind of feel while searching for stuff I came accross these flutes. I fell in love. The are perfect for our toast and did I mention they were only 99cents each? Please don't mind the fact that they are dirty, I haven't washed them yet, I'm keeping them out for inspiration. I'm trying to decide how I want to decorate them.


I'm thinking some ribbon and then adding some cute Mr and Mrs charms like these below. I'm pretty sure I can make these myself but this image is from ebay.



What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Vintage Toasting Flutes

  • Natalie
    October 13, 2011 at 5:53 PM  

    I LOVE THESE! I am also an avid resale and garage/yard sale shopper...I have been looking for something like these for my wedding. Luckily, my future wife and my sister are also into relase shopping and we've found an awesome vase to make a floating unity candle and the candleholders for our individual candles. Congrats on such an awesome find!