Centerpiece Idea #1 - Bird Cages  

So after the gym I stopped off at Hobby Lobby and as I was walking the store I saw that all bridal stuff was 50% off. So I ventured over there and saw they had bird cages, you know the ones that most brides use for their gift cards. But not me I want them for centerpieces. I got four of them for $7.50 each, SCORE!


They will go perfectly with my theme. I plan to put red candles inside ( a large pillar style ) decorate the top with a nice aqua ribbon and then the bottom cover with some moss or maybe make the bottom look like a nest....I'm not sure but I know I have big plans for these.

So here is the inspiration that got me wanting to do these as centerpieces:
And here are my cages in the raw form of course:

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



1 comments: to “ Centerpiece Idea #1 - Bird Cages